Thursday, January 8, 2009

A VARIETY NEW YEAR

Hello all,
First of all wishing you all a very very happy and a prosperous new year,hope all of you have a great time and success in each and every aspect of life this year. coming to the blog topic,every new year of mine till now was the same routine,going out with friends,or sitting with friends when they booze ( as i am a tea-tottler) or else just simply watching tv..........it was almost the routine every year,this year it was a bit different.

I met a person this year who told me a all new way of celebrating the new year........so i planned to implement it this year for a change and it was like this.............everyone were waiting for the new year partying or having fun ....but i was waiting it to hit 12 ...........the first thing i used to do whenever it used to hit 12 all these years was to pick up my phone to call my near and dear ones to wish them a new year ,but for a change i was doing puja at the stroke of 12.......puja to GOD for making me survive the whole year that has passed by, puja to GOD for giving me a lot many things the previous year and a lot of oppurtunities to look forward the coming year,Puja to GOD for not only making me happy but also all my close friends ,my family members,my relatives the past year and along with all this a prayer to make the best things that happened in my last year to be the worst things the coming year.

The puja lasted for 30 mins with vishnu sahasranam and then by 12:30 i was back to the normal way with attending calls and wishing friends ,it all lasted till 4 in the morning .....!!

This is a new sort of experience to me as it made me realise the importance of a prayer and the faith in GOD as it gave me a lot of satisfaction and peace to mind.
Thanx a lot for reading this blog of mine and wishing you a very happy and prosperous new year 2009 once agian

love
chaits

1 comment:

Madhuri said...

hmm.. sounds interesting! tickle of 12 would take you to a pooja room instead of a party bang!! Hope you contain all this love towards god, by giving him high priority for the entire year! All the best and happy new year to you too...