Thursday, January 8, 2009

Tagged oh my GOD!!

Swats tagged me in her blog and i had to answer these questions ,so here i go,check it out.......

1) If your lover betrayed you what would your reaction be?
Kutte kameeni main teraa khoon pee jaavoongaa

2)If you could have one dream come true which one would it be?
A dream where I wish all my wishes to come true

3) Whose butt would you like to kick?
Salman butt the Pakistani opening batsman

4) What would you do with a billion dollars?
Wise investment to earn more and more billions

5) Will you fall in love with your best friend?
All my girl friends are my best friends …….so already in progress

6) Which is more blessed: loving someone or being loved by someone?
Being loved as incoming in my phone is free.

7) How long would you wait for someone you love?
I can wait so long that I would be awarded the best waiter award

8) If the person you like is secretly attached, what would you do?
Hum hai desi mix of james bond and sehanshah ,now u guess what I would do.

9) If you could root for one social cause which one would it be?
Terrorism --- the biggest problem the world is facing now


10) What takes you down the fastest?
My lift…….its still working fine


11) Change of quest..... What's your main Aim in life?
Live, let live laugh and make laugh

12) What's your fear?
That i may see Balakrishna as CM one day

13) What kind of person(s) do you think the person who tagged you is/are?
Nautanki

14) Would you rather be single and rich or married and poor?
Single and rich………he he

15) What is the first thing you do when you wake up?
Open my eyes

16) If you fall in love with two people simultaneously who would you pick?
I am already in such a situation, please help me out.

17) Would you give all in a relationship?
Rather I would take all in a relationship

18 ) What's eating you now?
The reaction of people after reading the answer to the 16 th question.

19 )Do you prefer being single or in a relationship?
I have been single for so many years in my life time to be in a relationship as it’s a very beautiful thing to be in......


cheers
enjoy
chaits



2 comments:

swathi's said...

hmm...seems..tried ur level best to answer...

chaitanya said...

so how abt the 16 th question still in a dilema............