Monday, April 27, 2009

"I " VS "we"

I laugh with u

I fight with u

I see happiness in your happiness

I pray for all the best things in the world for u

 

I cherish every moment I spent with u

I love u more than what u love yourself

I would feel it’s a pleasure of mine to be with u when u are in need of me

I don’t mind fighting the whole world by taking your side

 

When I read all the above lines I just see “I” instead of “we”

And your “we” doesn’t include me………it hurts but

I still Love you the same………… more than anyone…….!!

 

 

7 comments:

SRAVS said...

superb write up,gundelu pindesavu kada.
but why all this ?

to whom u want to say all this ?

sravs

chaitanya said...

sravs thanx for the comment .

All these recent write ups i have written some 5 years back when i was in my engineering . Just got hold of one of my old diaries which had all these so putting them all here one by one to have them at a secured place.

thanx once again for the comment

swathi's said...

ohhhhh..someone is nostalgic...lovely!!!

Unknown said...

Hi
viswa manava premaa?!
Baagundi. ..
kiranmai

jambox said...

nihayati ghatiya aur bakwas likkha hai

chaitanya said...

@ kiran gaaru : viswa manava prema ? ardam kaledu anyways thanx for the appreciation

jambox : thanx for not liking it :)

veda said...

hi
chaitanya
Actually I am planning to form a group. .. Which go to public create awareness about RADIATION Problems to Earth and Themselves. . ..
kiranmai