Wednesday, April 15, 2009

DID U VOTE ?

Hello friends,

                     after so many days am making a posting in my blog,although had a lot many ideas to share with u,due to unavailability of time due to heavy work load i miss updating this space. Anyways today as most of you be knowing its the first phase of elections 2009 and its time to vote.
                  I request one and all who has got a vote to take some time ,be patient enough to stand in the line and use your RIGHT TO VOTE .  I feel people who dont vote and also traitors to the country and dont be lazy or try finding some stupid reason for not voting. Please go and cast your vote.
         Coming to me,i woke up at 5 AM in the morning .....i still dont believe i woke up at 5 without an alarm......was waiting till 7 and went to my allotted polling booth ,already there was a reasonable line and it took me exactly an hour to do the honours,let me confess although i am 26 years old,this is the first time i have voted,not that i didnt want to but my name was not there in the electoral list in previous elections .Anyways its a unique feeling to have voted......and i am proud that i have voted and will continue to vote for all the coming years. So those who havent yet voted and whose constituency undergoes elections in the second phase please do vote.

chaits

No comments: