Monday, August 24, 2009

Thanx

I would like to thank a few of my friends today for what they have been and done for me for the past ten or so days:


VIKRAM : Man you were amazing,thanx for being with me all through and making my dream come true,you are indeed a rockstar and keep rocking,love u dude.

RAGHU : I was amazed seeing you so serious when i was down,never seen you like that man,it made me realize what my happiness meant to you,thanx for being with me at the moment when i was literally down and out.

Keers : This charming girl has got loads of brains and it showed and it helped me a lot. Thanx for having the confidence in me dear ,thanx for everything.

Arpi : U might be wondering what u have done that i am saying thanx to yaa,you are the only one from the list of who four who helped me without even knowing you helped me.......lolz
Will let u know in a couple of days dear. Thanx

LIFE is so beautiful with friends ........and you people have proved this thing once again..love you all,thanx for believing in me and my dreams and helping me out.

chaitanya

10 comments:

swathi's said...

thanks to you and all from my side too...:) cheers!

Vikram said...

mama u r dedicated. It was more like mission impossible.

SRAVS said...

chaits is simply amazing and anyone would really miss him ,miss u chaits

sravya

Thousif Raza said...

life with frenz is always awesome yaar, they are like blodd wh help keep us alive, its good you find true frenz, cheers mate :)

take care and keep writing..........

chaitanya said...

@ swats : you are always welcome

chaitanya said...

@ vikram : Nothing is impossible if you have the heart maama :)

thanx a lot to u once again :)

chaitanya said...

@ sravs: dont miss me sravs ,feel the presence of someone else in your life:)

lolz i was kidding,miss you too my dear friend sravs :)

chaitanya said...

thousif :yes life without friends is like a body without soul

thanx mate

Unknown said...

@chaitu : you are one of the few wonderful beings i ever met.. you deserve every bit of having all the happiness in this world and i pray god that you get everything that keeps you happy ... keep smiling and we all love you :)

keers :)

chaitanya said...

@ keers : thanx a lot for those sweet words .......i dont know i deserve them or not.......but i feel am honoured !!